– Please check the itinerary (dates, connection time, destinations), correctness of surname, name & title in below booking and advice if any mistake. In case if any of any mistakes (on surname, name, datum, route etc.) unchanged on the same day, Victory Tour isn’t responsible.
– We advise you to recheck your flight details with Air Company or sales manager one working day before departure.
– Please be informed that your check-in time procedure begins 3 hours and finish in 60 minutes before departure. All times shown in reservation are local times. Passengers are responsible for being in time at check-in.
– For international flights, in addition to the ticket, you must have a valid passport and comply with the visa, customs and health regulations of the transit countries and the country of final destination. Failure to follow these rules may result in a denial of transportation. Please be sure that you have two free pages in your passport for visa issue and the passport expiry date is valid upon arrival. For most countries validity of passport should be not less than 6 month before arrival. You may find more information about travel procedures for different countries at www.iatatravelcentre.com By international rules each passenger responsible for familiarization with rules of country of travel.
– Our working hours during the week starts at 10:00 and finish at 18:00, on Saturdays form 10:00 till 16:00. Just remind that messages received after working time will be read only on the next day except Sunday. Some departments of company works by different time schedule. Please contact with our office managers for additional information +99412437 90 90
– Victory Tour is not responsible for all issues concerning to the operation of flights. In a case of any delaying or cancelation of flights or baggage damages please contact immediately with Air company representatives. For our 24/7 support please dial +99450 2811156 / +99450 2700062
– The tickets purchased under the normal fares are valid for one year from the date of issue until the date of the first flight.
The tickets purchased at special fares are valid for a period from the date of your ticket as defined in “not valid after” column. It is possible to extend such tickets for an additional fee. Tickets are valid for carriage only if the sequence of flight route is observed. If flight route are not used in the right sequence, the ticket becomes invalid.
– The following objects are strictly forbidden in your registered luggage: Radioactive, Gas, Explosive, Fireworks, Poison, Corrosive substances, Magnets
Objects that can be placed in your registered luggage but are strictly forbidden as carry-on luggage: Munitions, Cold guns, Firearms
Carriage of dangerous objects on board is illegal and offenders may be subject to prosecution or fines.
– In the event of carriage of unaccompanied minors, parents (or guardians) shall fill out a standard application for carriage of an unaccompanied minor (aged 2 to 16) and have it notarized. The application shall be signed by both parents or guardians. Payment for carriage of unaccompanied minors shall constitute 100% of the normal adult tariff. Unaccompanied minors may be allowed for travel if there is a ticket with the status of a holder verified and a tentative consent of the carrier. Such minors shall arrive at the airport accompanied by a parent or guardian who shall remain at the airport until aircraft take-off. Parents or guardians shall meet the unaccompanied minor at the airport of destination. For children under 18 who are traveling only with one parent is required to be officially notarized power of attorney from the other parent.
No discounts apply to carriage of unaccompanied minors.
– Air travel for pregnant women, obstetric patients or newborn babies must be agreed with the airline at the stage of seat reservation and buying a ticket. It is up to the pregnant woman to decide, proceeding from her own condition and the condition of the child, whether she can use the airline service and determine the possible health risks involved at the time of travel.
The following may not be accepted for air travel with most of Air Companies:
• expectant mothers beyond 32 weeks of pregnancy. Other weeks, the doctor’s REFERENCE is required.
• women within the first seven days of delivery.
Newborn babies older than one week may be accepted for air travel if accompanied by the mother, father or an adult passenger responsible for the child.
No discounts apply to carriage of unaccompanied minors.
Low Cost Airlines Terms
The terms and conditions of flight check-in, baggage registration and selection of a definite seat at the aircraft of such low cost airlines as “Buta Airways”, “Wizz Air” and “Pegasus” “Ukraine international Airlines”, “Air Baltic” differ from the similar services provided by regular airlines. Passengers check-in and baggage registration as well as selection of a definite seat at the aircraft and onboard meals are subject to charges.
The valid restrictive rules for the carriage of hand luggage. The majority of low cost airlines allow the carriage of hand luggage with a weight not exceeding 10 kg and with dimensions 55x35x20 cm free of charge.
In order to get familiarized with the rules of travel insurance, please visit the following link goo.gl/xdKeAG
For the general rules of carriage of passengers and baggage, please be advised to visit www.iata.com
For any additional information please contact our operators
Online check-in for flight is advisable to avoid overbooking and extra charges (in case of airlines providing check-in for charge)
This communication contains information issued by Victory Tour LLC. This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.
Within the bounds of law Victory Tour LLC may monitor electronic transmissions through its internal and external networks to ensure compliance with internal policies and for legitimate business purposes.